Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Urgent Times

"Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish." Esther 4:16


 

This is going to be short but I'll try to write another one later. In the time of Esther the Jews were praying for their very lives. It was urgent times. My friends, this is an URGENT TIME! It is time to get VERY SERIOUS with God. I challenge you to push back the plate within the next few days before election day and do the following:

Pray for the sins of America

Pray that God will give mercy to America

Pray that God will allow those who stand most on Biblical principles be elected, from President on down.


 

You who are sensitive to God's spirit will read and understand. The rest will not. This is a wake up call for the church and if she doesn't rise now, judgment is at the door.

No comments: